Hotkey for moving window to a specific monitor

Gregor Göstl gregor.goestl at mystic.cc
Wed Dec 8 08:28:47 GMT 2004

Hi!

My KDE is configured to display the dektop on two monitors.
I have a NVIDIA Geforce 4 graphics card, running with the NVIDIA driver
version 6629.
My KDE version is 3.2.2 on Fedora Core 2.

Does anybody know how to configure a hotkey for kde to move the focused
window to one of my monitors?
It should be possible to have two different hotkeys, one for each monitor.
If a window is maximized on the one monitor, then it should be maximized
on the other monitor. (Also if the resolution differs!)

Is this possible? Maybe there is a program anywhere to do this?

Thanks for help!
bye,
Gregor Göstl