KDE locking the whole box on SuSE 9.1

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Aug 27 16:46:17 BST 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 08:28, liste at hgfelger.de wrote:
>I had problems... with the list - it sayed, that kde is not known by
>mail.kde.org...

And yet, the header I'm looking at says it came from there.  And this
is enough to piss off the pope because I am also getting these reject
messages, but delayed by 2-3 days, leaving me hanging in the wind
trying to figure out why my post never made it to this list.  And of
course by the time I get the reject notice, the message is so stale
it may as well be deleted.

This is NOT a friendly way to run a mailing list, can it please be
fixed, preferably in time that this reply is accepted for posting?

Or is it that the kde people really don't want to hear about our
problems?

I really do like kde, but the list problems are leaving me with a very
bad taste in my mouth, and wondering if gnome might be usable after
all.  There, I said it.

I'm sending this on Friday 8/27/04 11:46:00 am, lets see how long it
takes to come back, if indeed it does.  But I'm NOT betting on it.

>On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 hgfelger at hgfelger.de wrote:

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
by Gene Heskett are: