browser issue: www.toxic.fm

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 13:07:28 BST 2004

On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 01:48:41PM +0200, Carlo Capocasa wrote:
> Hey Gavin,
>
> That worked, thanks... Do you know if this is already reported?

I have no idea if it's reported - it probably should be if it isn't,
since Mozilla renders it perfectly. I would curious to see how it works
in Safari but have no access to an OS X machine.

Mind, most sites choose to do "If browser name contains 'Safari'" rather
than "If browser name contains 'KHTML'"

<sigh>....

gdh