KDE Title Bar Buttons too big

kid icarus kidicarus19 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 10:25:36 BST 2004

The other day after I deleted my .kde folder to get rid of the addresses in
Konqueror (the addresses are always in the drop down menu even after I clear
my history, cache, etc.) I went through the 'Desktop Settings Wizard'  and
when I tried to set my theme back to plastic the icons in the title bar, or
buttons (close, maximize etc.) are huge, and larger than normal and how they
were before.

Also, I have the same problem with Knifty, and when I highlight each title
bar button while viewing the knifty preview it shows a small square box
around each one, which is odd.

I have taken a screenshot so you can see what i mean:

http://members.aol.com/kidicarus04/myhomepage/bigicons.png

Does anybody know how to fix that?

AIM: Kicarus17
MSN: kidicarus19 at hotmail.com