Konqueror Web Browser Printing

Richard Pace rpace at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 7 17:32:53 BST 2004

On Friday 06 August 2004 21:26, Rishi wrote:
> On Friday 06 Aug 2004 9:55 pm, Richard Pace wrote:
> > Installing the Microsoft truetype fonts resolved my printing problem in
> > Konqueror.  Thanks to all that replied, especially JRT.
>
> Hi
>
> I know this is slightly off-topic, but does installing MS truetype fonts
> mean we require to buy a copy of Windows OS or is it freely available to
> download from the Internet?
>
> Rishi

I'm kind of new to this, but from what I've read Microsoft used to allow their
truetype fronts to be downloaded from their web site.  They no longer do
this.  See http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/default.htm

I have licensed copies of W2000 and WXP, so that's where I got them.  I can't
answer the question if they are freely available elsewhere.

Richard