Hardware requirements

enine enine at ninefamily.com
Tue Aug 3 14:17:47 BST 2004

IIRC there are no official requirements because one of the goals of KDE is to be able to run on most anything.  I'm running on a Mobile P3 1GHz with 640M ram and a 60g 5400 rpm hdd.  Konq comes up pretty fast, kmail is pretty fast unless I have a big folder, koffice apps and kpfd sometimes takes a sec to open a largeish file, korganizer takes a couple seconds to open because my calendar is huge.
KDE 3.2 has made some speed improvements over KDE 3.1, are you running the lastest version?