Problem with KMail

creafab at free.fr creafab at free.fr
Tue Apr 13 21:02:49 BST 2004

Selon Jim Horner <jhorner at arinbe.com>:

> It dawned on me that perhaps I should show my directory structure. I think
> all
> of your mail folders should show 5 since that is typically a reference to
the

> number of directories under that directory. For instance a directory with no
>
> directories underneath it would be 2. So your maildir folders should all be
5

> (1 (new/) +  1 (cur/) + 1 (tmp/) + 2 = 5). I'm newbie'ish so don't quote me
> on that.
Doesn't matter !!
INCREDIBLE !!!!! YOU ARE RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOO !
I just created a /tmp folder in each unreadable directory, and it worked !
I learnt something today about Linux, the ll command and KMail, of course !

Thanks ! Thanks a lot !

Fabien3D

CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr