TrueType Fonts with XFS

David Harel hareldvd at ergolight-sw.com
Fri Apr 9 00:05:18 BST 2004

Thanks for your elaborate reply,

I started using your advice and it seems to work much better once I work
one step at a time. I just need a little more help regarding the
FontConfig. As I looked into the files in /etc/fonts, they seem to be
XML files. Also I understand that there is some kind of tool to
manipulate the content of those files but all I found was the command
fontconfig-config to which I did not find documentation.
Can you recommend me how to manage those *.conf files?

--
Thanks.

David Harel,

Home office +972 4 6921986