KSysguard patching

Owen Ireland owen_ireland at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 20:11:33 BST 2004

I am trying to reconfigure Ksysguard to show disk I/O
by partition instead of by disk.   It looks like it
should be possible, as on Red Hat AS 2.1 (and other
versions),  the stats are available in
/proc/partitions.  I've searched the archives, and the
web in general, and there is mention of a
"per-partition" patch to Ksysguard, but I can't find
it anywhere.     It looks like the file
/etc/ksysguarddrc might be the place to enable this,
by addiing in a new sensor name, but the docs on the
sensors don't mention partitions at all.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks
Owen