Mozilla has taken over my computer!

Pat pknoob at noos.fr
Tue Sep 30 19:04:50 BST 2003

> > > Now
> > > when I attempt to open a webpage with Konqueror the machine tells me
> > > that it can't do that because there is a configuration error. It then
> > > says that konqueror has been associated with the file type text/html
> > > and that konqueror can't handle that file type so I have to use
> > > Mozilla.

Go to Control Center/KDE Compoments/ search for HTML, now make make sure that
konqueror is your first choice, then click on the Embedding tab and check the
"Show file in embedded viewer" and make sure that KHML is your first choice.
Now konqueror should able to open all your webpages as it used to :)