Cursor key in KMail

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 11:11:43 BST 2003

On Monday 29 September 2003 11:52 CET Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Monday 29 September 2003 11:46, Tomas Rett wrote:
> > The thing I wanted was the alphabetically sorted user defined folders.
>
> Hmm, I think that's what again default, at least it looks like this here.
> At top I have my Debian Folder with ubfolders for Debian mailinglists,
> then a folder for KDE mailiing list and at the bottom the XDG mailing
> list.

What may cause confusion here is that the folders are sorted alphabetically
but case-sensitive. Folders starting with small letters are located after
the upper cased ones. That was different in KDE 3.0, but it was IIRC
actually a change in Qt 3.1. I think that's somehow based on your locale
setting and should be correctable setting LC_COLLATE, though I didn't get
it to work yet.

Cheers,
Malte