Refreshing desktop thru command line

Sohail Somani sohail at sohailsomani.com
Sun Sep 28 05:58:30 BST 2003

Hey guys,

I am using kwebdesktop to render a page to an image and save that as my
desktop image whenever i start up kde (using the Autostart directory). i
do this b/c the site I am loading is updated rarely but I need it up in
my face so doing it every 60 minutes just slows down the computer for
those 5-6 seconds at the top of the hour

my question is, once i render the image, how can I refresh the desktop
thru the commandline to load the new image? It keeps the old wallpaper
on it.

thanks in advance

--
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
        Isaac Asmiov (1920 - 1992), Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

"The best way to secure America is to get the enemy before they get us"
	Bush Jr