KSnapshot

gabriel gabriel at trytel.com
Fri Sep 26 15:00:26 BST 2003

On September 26, 2003 05:42 am, Tomas Rett wrote:
> I need the KSnapshot not to take borders of window, only the interior. Is
> this possible ?

i don't think so, but that's easily enough to fix after the fact in gimp or
photoshop.  both apps are scriptable too, so as long as all the screenshots
are the same initial size, you should be able to run a macro or something to
crop out everything you don't want.

--
i came to america because of the great, great freedom which I heard existed in
this country. i made a mistake in selecting america as a land of freedom, a