Polish Layout Problem

Daniel Łaś daniel at uni.opole.pl
Wed Sep 24 10:22:57 BST 2003

Hi

I prepared Gentoo Linux Application Server (Gentoo 1.4, KDE 3.1.3). I
have the problem with polish keyboard. When I try to login from
XTerminal first time, all works. I recive polish characters. But after
first logout, I can't. In user's home directory in .xsession_errors are
lines:

startkde: Starting up...
kbuildsycoca running...
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary:
/usr/kde/3.1/lib/libkdecore.so.4: undefined symbol: init_keyboard_layout
mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding

After XTerminal reboot, again polish layout works. After user logout,
doesn't.

Anybody can help ?

Regards
--
Daniel Łaś
Administrator Baz Danych Uniwersytetu Opolskiego
E-mail:	daniel at uni.opole.pl
Tel :	+48 77 454 58 41 w. 2448