Newbie KDE Mail Config ?

Greg Johnson gregsj2 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 05:16:08 BST 2003

KDE Mail Crew;

I think I followed Hartwig's instructions correctly.  The menu choices are a bit different.
I went into KDE mail and chose: Settings; Configure K-Mail; and Network.  Under the Sending Tab, I deleted the Sendmail(Default)item which moved my SMTP up one rank so it is now the default item (SMTP(default)).  I still cannot send mail.  The popup error message has been replaced by one in the lower left of the dialog box which reads: "Unrecognised transport protocol, could not sent message."
Anyone know what I need to do next to correct this problem?  TIA for your help.

Greg