Newbie KDE Mail Config ?

Greg Johnson gregsj2 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 05:30:13 BST 2003

Greetings,

I loaded SUSE 8.0 this weekend and am trying to use KDE mail.  I can
receive e-mail, but cannot send it.  I've gone into Settings and
Configure K-Mail and I configured SMTP in accordance with my ISP's
directions.  I've also tried several different variables however
whenever I try to send e-mail I get the following error message:
"Please specify a mailer program in the settings . . . . the following
transport protocol was used:  sendmail://.   I've looked all over
Settings and cannot find a place were I can specify a mailer program.
Any ideas?  TIA for your collective help and wisdom.

Sendless in Spokane,

GJ