ps files in konqueror

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Sep 17 22:27:54 BST 2003

Suwald, Felix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> using KDE 3.1 the Konqueror dosn't display my ps.files
> as in older versions. Instead the Konqueror shows huge
> white icons with the ps.data in the lower left corner.
> How can I manage, that the files are displayed acording
> to the BoundingBox?

I presume that you are talking about the previews.

If they are EPS files, they are displayed according to the bounding box, if
they are PS files, they are displayed according to the page size.

I don't think that this will be changed because some PS files do not have a
proper bounding box and this would cause problems.

--
JRT