spam and kmail

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at fugro-jason.com
Mon Sep 8 18:48:41 BST 2003

* Pupeno <pupeno at kde.org> (Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 11:32:00AM -0300)

> On Sunday September 7 2003 18:36, Norberto Bensa wrote:
> > Pupeno wrote:
> > > What methods do you recomend to filter spam using kmail ?
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Since I know you're using Gentoo:
> >
> > 	emerge razor
> > 	emerge Mail-SpamAssassin
> And then... is there any easy howto ? can it work as a kmail filter ? (I'd
> like to have all the spam sent to one kmail folder so I may report it if I
> want to).

www.spamassassin.org
has answers to these and many other questions
(including the one on how to integrate with KMail )

Currently listening to: 04 Requiem

        Gerhard,  (faliquid at xs4all.nl)   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __0	People have round shoulders from fairing heavy loads.
 =`\<,	And the soldiers liberate them, laying mines along their roads.