KDE email auto-check

Kevin Humphries sysop at dnsengineering.net
Fri Oct 24 19:19:03 BST 2003

Thanks for the reply...why didn't I see that before, I wonder.

Meanwhile, when I received your email, I get the following error:
Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in or
ask your system administrator to do that for you.

I have gone to  'Settings->Configure KMail->Security and tried to find what it
is talking about.  I did set Encryption tool to "PGP Version 6.x", but I
still get the error message.  I have no idea if I should have set the
"Encryption level" or not, apparently it has no effect on the error message.
Would you mind telling me what I should set and why I'm getting this message
only on your email?

Kevin Humphries