Building kdemultimedia-3.1.92 (3.2alpha2)

ceduardo funnytux at 123.com.sv
Mon Oct 20 02:32:45 BST 2003

I used the --disable-warnings options to build it, but now i got another
error :(

index.docbook:1323: error: Entity 'kde' not defined
If you run into any problem, don't hesitate to contact any of the &kde;
mailing
                                                                       ^
index.docbook:1322: validity error: No declaration for element para
</para>
       ^
index.docbook:1312: validity error: No declaration for element sect1
</sect1>
        ^
index.docbook:1265: validity error: No declaration for element appendix
</appendix>
           ^
index.docbook:9: validity error: No declaration for element book
</book>
       ^
make[3]: *** [index.cache.bz2] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/ceduardo/kde-3.2alpha2/kdemultimedia-3.1.92/
doc/kmid'

El Dom 19 Oct 2003 2:51 PM, James Richard Tyrer escribió:
> ceduardo wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I'm trying to build kde-3.2alpha2 by myself but i can't get kdemultimedia
> > working.
> >
> > When i try to build it, it gives me an error:
> >
> > In file included from /usr/include/linux/cdrom.h:14,
>
> This has been covered in other postings here and on: 'kde-linux' and/or
> 'kde-devel'.
>
> The problem is that this header is not compatible with GCC 3.x.y.  If you
> use an older Kernel header, it might work.  Or, you might need to configure
> with: "--disable-warnings" to get it to build.
>
> --
> JRT

Teamwork is essential...
it allows you to blame someone else.