Mute in kmix

Sohail Somani sohail at sohailsomani.com
Sat Oct 4 17:23:59 BST 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 12:06, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Saturday 04 October 2003 17:30, Sohail Somani wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > Is there a faster way to toggle mute with kmix?
> > I would also prefer that the system applet shows the change (i.e, the
> > speaker is X'ed out)
>
> If you run Kmix docked into the tray, you can right click the icon and
> choose mute from there.
> It then displays the speacher crossed out.
>
> If you run it as an applet, you can right click any of the symbol, for
> example the main volumne, and also choose mute there.
>
> cheers,
> Kevin
OOps i guess i forgot to say that I want to do it programmatically so
that I can link it to a hotkey.
--
The "S"

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
        Isaac Asmiov (1920 - 1992), Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

"The best way to secure America is to get the enemy before they get us"
	Bush Jr