Lost my KDE config tool...

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Sat Nov 29 01:39:42 GMT 2003

Hi all,
I am new to KDE (coming from GNOME...) and I gave it a try with my fresh
Mandrake 9.2 (ships with KDE 3.1). I started to play with it and I might
have done something wrong, because now the shortcuts on my desktop don't
launch Konqueror anymore, and when I launch Konqueror from a shell (or
from the menu), I can't access to its config tab.
Same thing when I right-click on the desktop, selecting 'configure the
desktop' doesn't actually do anything :-(
Everything used to work until today, I have no idea of what I might have
done...
Thanks for any hint,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>