KDE interfering with Mozilla

John Klingler john at jupiter.com
Thu Nov 20 22:33:32 GMT 2003

Whenever I select a URL in Mozilla's Locator Bar, for example to copy it
into an email, a window pops up asking what I want to do with it, Open
it in Konquerer, Mozilla, ... Edit contents.

This also happens if I select online help from the Help pulldown menu,
sometimes just by moving a window. I've been unsuccessfully trying to
find some way to disable this  by editing the file associations.

I thought maybe html would control that but the application menu isn't
even the same. Evidently it's a system setting.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.

--John