blocking Alt-M

John Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Wed Nov 19 17:30:20 GMT 2003

I run a DOS accounting program under dosemu/Suse 8.0/KDE 3.0.  When I enter
Alt M to use a function in In House Accountant, suddenly the accounting
program and dosemu are closed.  This seems to be a hot-key in KDE or Suse.
Is there a way I can block this.  For any dosemu'ers out there, can it be
done/undone in dos so I can restore the enviornment after leaving.

Thanks,
--
John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

mail at americansentry.net
http://www.americansentry.net