[KMail] Open URLs

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Tue Nov 11 20:01:51 GMT 2003

Ah, good to hear that. I was about to get very worried but didn't have had
time yet to look into it further. We delayed KDE 3.1 at the time with two
months to solve this problem throughout KDE.

See http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20021220-1.txt

Cheers,
Waldo

On Tue November 11 2003 20:35, David Corbin wrote:
> Woohoo!  Found it.  It was my bad.  I had an extra script in the process,
> intorduced by the fact that I'm running kmail and mozilla on two different
> machines.  The extra stuff was lost on the ssh command.
>
> Sorry for the misdirection.
>
> David
>
> On Sunday 09 November 2003 19:52, David Corbin wrote:
> > This does not jive with my observations:  I have mine set to invoke the
> > following perl script:
> >

> > #!/usr/bin/perl
> >
> > open MOZ,">>/tmp/mozilla.log";
> > print MOZ join(" ", at ARGV),"\n";
> > exec "/usr/bin/mozilla-snapshot", @ARGV;
> >
> > *EVERY* entry written out to /tmp/mozilla.log stops after the FIRST
> > argument of a parameterized URL.
> >
> > Example:  http://www.foobar.org/cgi-bin/foo.cgi?arg1=One&arg2=Two
> > Yields: http://www.foobar.org/cgi-bin/foo.cgi?arg1=One
> >
> > On Sunday 09 November 2003 15:54, Waldo Bastian wrote:

- --
bastian at kde.org -=|[ SUSE, The Linux Desktop Experts ]|=- bastian at suse.com