kweather

Harmen Schaap harmen.schaap at home.nl
Sun May 25 10:49:40 BST 2003

HI,

> I don't have an icon.  I thought that was wierd myself.  All I get is a
> blank are in the panel.  I've looked everywhere for anything refering to
> kweather but I find nothing.

Okay, I think I know what is going wrong. Probably you installed KWeather in
the wrong please, so it's not able to find the icons. Did you install from
rpm or from source ? The icons should be somewhere around here:
/usr/share/apps/kweather
maybe yours are in the wrong place (Although I don't know where RH 9 wants
them). Just check if they are in /usr/local/share/apps/kweather. I'm not sure
if you can just move the icons. If you compiled from source, please compile
again with --prefix=<path-that-RH-wants>

> Harmen Schaap wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> I did try to right click but the only options I get are "Move KWeather"
> >> and "Delete KWeather."
> >
> > Right-Click on the Icon, not on the handlebar :-)))

Harmen Schaap