GTK themes

John Davidorff Pell johnpell at mac.com
Thu May 15 22:18:19 BST 2003

I've seen several places online that say to use a gtk theme w/ KDE you
need to open control centre, click 'look and feel' (Appearance & themes
now?) click style and then click import gtk theme. but there is no
import gtk theme button there. am i missing something? is my info out
of date? I've put the MacOSX-like liquid theme in KDE and i'm trying to
get it's GTK counterpart working, but no dice. I am running KDE in
apple's X11.app on a MacOSX 10.2.6 system. 500MHz TiBook. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx, JP

P.S. does anyone know how to get rid of the little arrow in the default
button in the liquid theme? iThink it's ugly. Thanx again.

--
God is dead, now the war shall never end.