Konqueror Popups

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Wed May 7 06:44:40 BST 2003

On May 7, 2003 02:36 am, Matt O'Connor wrote:
> > personally, i've not found "smart" to be very smart, and so i often leave
> > it on allow unless i'm suddenly inundated with popups.
> >
> > have fun ;-)
>
> What do you mean that smart is not very smart?  Is the difference between
> it and deny that deny just prevents them and smart attempts to separate the
> good from the bad?

personally, i would think that "smart" would mean that it would only block
unrequested popups.  but more than a few times, i've clicked on a link that's
supposed to cause a window to popup (ie. i requested it) and it gets blocked.

i'm not exactly sure what logic is being implimented for the "smart" option,
but yes, ideally, what you say is probably what was intended.

sorry if i seem incoherrant.  i'm very sleepy.

--
the great only appear great because we are on our knees
	- james connolly