Konqueror Popups

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Wed May 7 06:18:10 BST 2003

On May 7, 2003 02:16 am, Matt O'Connor wrote:
> Hey, I just started using Konqueror and was wondering if there was an
> option to disable unrequested window popups (ala Mozilla)?  If there is
> somewhere I should check, just tell me.  Thanks.

in fact, it does:

	1. open konqueror
	2. go to "settings > configure konqueror"
	3. go to "java & javascript"
	4. select the "javascript" tab
	5. choose your popup policy (allow | ask | deny | smart)

personally, i've not found "smart" to be very smart, and so i often leave it
on allow unless i'm suddenly inundated with popups.

have fun ;-)

--
o great spirit, who made all races, look kindly upon the
whole human family and take away the arrogance and