KonCD issues, plus ...

John Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Fri May 2 17:35:00 BST 2003

A follow-up to a previous question.  Sometimes (often), I leave questions that
never ( > 1 month) get answered.  Is thus because I went to the wrong list
(suse/kde,etc.), or no one knows the answer, or ...

On Friday 21 February 2003 06:26 pm, John Sowden wrote:

> I am still having a problem switching from KDE to a console (full screen)
> and not being able to return.

I get an "input not supported " graphics screen box on my console screen.
(kde 3.0, suse 8.0)
--
John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

jsowden at americansentry.net
http://www.americansentry.net