lan:// to smb:// conversion REJECTED!

Valeriu Parvu valeriu_p at mymail.ro
Fri May 2 12:16:06 BST 2003

Hi,
I use Slack 9 (KDE 3.1) and i have a problem when i browse the lan,
LISA is configured and working (i see the hosts and there shares),
but when i click on one share (lan://localhost/remotehost/share) the
conversion to smb://remotehost/share isn't working. I lookend in the
terminal in witch X was runing and kde said something like that:
"Conversion lan://localhost/remotehost/share to smb://remotehost/share
REJECTED!".

Before Slackware 9 i used Slackware 8.1 and there worked

Thanks,
Vale