FONTS on KDE

Frank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Tue Mar 25 21:13:09 GMT 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:49, Jeff Elkins wrote:
" >That's all ! (maybe ... That's a resume, and I could forget some points).
" > Not very simple, I agree, but the results on my PC are *very* good !
"
" Gosh, Phillipe, I wish I could say the same. After upgrading to 3.1.1 under
" Debian sid, my fonts have gone to hell. Nothing looks right yet.
"
" And I was hoping that the upgrade would allow kmail to change fonts, but
 it's " still stuck with butt-ugly courier fonts, no matter what's selected.
 "
" Jeff Elkins
"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Er, maybe a silly newbie observation but can you not select your fonts for
kmail within kmail's own <Settings> <Configure Kmail...> <Appearance> menu?

I do not get exactly what Philippe gets but still enjoy different font types
of my own choice.

But then as I said... maybe just a silly newbie thing.
--
Regards

Frank

Frank at snapafun.co.nz
025853824

Every challenges, Big or small, requires commitment to resolve.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX