How to make Mozilla fonts available to Kate?

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Tue Mar 25 04:47:43 GMT 2003

T KDE wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using Mozilla 1.0.1, it has some really interesting fonts (e.g.
> Verdana). My question is, how can I make them available to KDE
> applications, such as Kate?

Duh?

AFAIK, Mozilla doesn't have fonts.  The Mozilla fonts package is only bit mapped Courier,
Helvetica, & Times.  Verdana is a MicroSoft TrueType font.

Therefore, I suggest that we start with a new question.

Whatever the question is that all fonts properly installed in X11 should be available to KDE,
unless you have FontConfig installed, in which case they have to be in a directory that
FontConfig can find.

--
JRT