[kde-redhat-users] Re: Can I run a second KDE session, as different user?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:36:29 GMT 2003

FYI, I've never heard-of/seen any K->StartNewSession option, though that
may be an option particular to some distribution (redhat certainly
doesn't have that feature).

On redhat, you can start multiple X servers, by adding them to
/etc/X11/xdm/Xservers.  Hmm... I just tried that, and couldn't get it to
work, though I know I've done it that way in the past.

-- Rex