PCF Fonts in Konsole

Glen Lee Edwards glen at fcwm.org
Mon Mar 10 17:15:43 GMT 2003

On Monday 10 March 2003 04:48 am, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Emil Stenqvist wrote:
> > I've looked around for a solution to use PCF fonts in Konsole, for
> > example the well known "Nexus" font. Does anybody know how to do
> > this? As far as I know, it's impossible but I thought that it might
> > not hurt to ask anyway.
>
> If you can't select this font via Settings->Font->User defined...
> then I guess it's not possible.

I'm not familiar with the Nexus font, but as I recall konsole only
allows for fixed-width fonts.  This is a feature I'd like to see
changed.  Gnome-terminal allows any font, making it much easier to
read.  HOWEVER, konsole has several features that make it overall more
usable, such as multiple terms in the same window, being able to name
each window, you can set the history limit, etc.

Glen