Wow

Frank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Sun Mar 9 08:24:47 GMT 2003

On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 19:52, Renze de Ruiter wrote:
"
" On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:31, Frank wrote:
"
" > Just visited an attachment to a bug issue involving fonts and saw kde
 near " > lookalike to XP. Where do I go to get it please.
"
" That is the Keramik window decorations, and is part of recent versions of
 KDE " (at least 3.0 and up). You might have it already.
"
" - --
" .****.
" *____*  Renze de Ruiter <renze at ihug.co.nz> <renze at openverse.com>
" (_/\_)  Linux Registered User #111137
" : ~~ :
" `.  .'  Never ask a geek "why"; just nod your head and back away slowly.
"   ""

Bugger again

I just double checked and it ain't there.

Know a place for me ( remember newbie ) to get it added to my kde3.0.3?

Thanks for responding.

Regards

Frank

Frank at snapafun.co.nz