3.1 Konsole font problem

Christian Herzyk cherzyk at systrade.de
Wed Mar 5 11:19:45 GMT 2003

Hi Jeff,

this problem has been around several times, though I am not sure on which of
the lists (try kde, kde-linux, suse-kde and gentoo-user it should be at
least on one of those - archives are at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com) and I
didn't follow the threads as I don't have this problem, luckily.

Christian