KMenu in kmenueditor different from panel icon kmenu?

Ron Wehrens rwehrens at sci.kun.nl
Wed Mar 5 11:19:42 GMT 2003

When I start the kmenueditor by right-clicking on the button in the panel, I
get to edit a menu that is different from the menu that shows when I
left-click the button in the panel. Needless to say, changes I make are not
reflected. BTW: the button is called "Start Applications".
To be more precise: the "Start Applications" button seems to show the SuSE
menu rather than the KMenu. I like KMenu better... what should I do to get
the KMenu there instead of the SuSE menu?

I use SuSE 8.0 with KDE 3.1
TIA
Ron
--