Mouse movement slows down when near clickable Elements

The Isz The_Isz at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 10:20:52 BST 2003

OK, I guess your suggestion is the most plausible one. I'll try to contact
XFree86 support, but I think that buying a USB hub will be a short - time
solution, though.

Thanks to everyone (especially you, JRT) for helping me so quickly.
Regarding that there are people like you, I almost look forward to having a
new problem :)

Timo