spelling

Basil Fowler bjfowler at chanzy.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 13:44:57 BST 2003

Accept my sympathies!

I have had no end of trouble with Kspell in KDE 3 - it worked perfectly under
KDE 2.

One hint.  Check in $HOME/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals

There is a section [KSpell]

and the first two lines should read

KSpell_Client=1
KSpell_DictFromList=1  # if you have several dictionaries.

I find that for some reason, KSpell_client is often chnaged from 1 to 0

Hope this helps

Basil Fowler