Change Konqueror-Tabs via Shortcuts

Torsten Wiebesiek wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jun 5 17:15:54 BST 2003

> I have recently compiled KDE 3.1.2 and I really like the tabbed browsing
> feature. Now I have tried to configure short cuts for changing the current
> tab (similar to "Move Session Left/Right" in Konsole).

Eventually, I have read the konqueror documentation. :-)
It say, that tabs can be changed by CTRL-[ and CTRL-]
Unfortunately, these key have an incovinient loaction on German keyboards and
I was still not able to find the place, where these shortcuts can be changed.

Can anybody point me to the right place? Thanks!

Torsten