Printing broken?

Frank Hellmuth fhellmuth at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 5 14:24:23 BST 2003

Hi!

Printing from KDE apps seems broken for me. Konqueror doesn't print anything,
in the preview the pages are truncated (some graphics appear, no text at all,
just the header and the page numbers). Other apps (e.g. kmail) print but
don't care about the page size (A4). A4 shows up in all cups and kprinter
dialogboxes correctly, but the printouts seem to be 'letter': The left and
right margins are not on the paper. Mozilla and dvips print properly, so I
assume a KDE or QT issue. It's a qt-copy version wich I emerged while trying
kde-cvs, could this be the reason?

My config:
Qt: 3.2.0b1
KDE: 3.1.2
gcc (GCC) 3.2.3 20030422 (Gentoo Linux 1.4 3.2.3-r1, propolice)
Linux linux 2.4.20-gentoo-r5 #3 Sat May 10 19:55:27 CEST 2003 i686 AMD
Athlon(tm) XP 1700+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Frank