Change Konqueror-Tabs via Shortcuts

Torsten Wiebesiek wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jun 3 16:45:51 BST 2003

Hi,

I have recently compiled KDE 3.1.2 and I really like the tabbed browsing
feature. Now I have tried to configure short cuts for changing the current
tab (similar to "Move Session Left/Right" in Konsole).

There seems predefined action, so I tried to figure out the location in the
kde sources, where a new action can be defined. Unfortunately I wasn't able
to find it. Can anybody point me to the correct place?

Another thing seems a bit buggy: the actions "Open in Background Tab" and
"Open in New Tab" occur approximatly 30 times in the 'Configure Shortcuts'
dialog.

  Torsten
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Wiebesiek                     Universitaet Hannover
                         Institut fuer Theoretische Nachrichtentechnik
                                          und Informationsverarbeitung
Phone:	+49-511-762-5328 (Fax: -5333)
E-Mail:	wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
WWW:	http://www.tnt.uni-hannover.de/~wiebesiek