Kmail Printing Problems

Rick Friedman thelinuxway at mailworks.org
Mon Jun 2 20:03:09 BST 2003

I'm running Kmail 1.5.2 on KDE 3.1.2. I'm running Cups 1.1.18.

I have no problem printing with any other app.

While I'm reading an email, if I click on "print" (or press Ctrl-P), the print
dialog opens as usual. When I click the print button in the dialog, it seems
to create the pages for printing. However, nothing prints out. If I set
preview on, then when I clikc the Print button in the dialog, it seems to
create the pages but the preview shows them to be blank.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be?

Rick