Canadian keyboard

shawnlavallee at rogers.com shawnlavallee at rogers.com
Thu Jul 31 05:15:01 BST 2003

This is probably a small gripe, but here goes anyways. I'm using KDE 3.1.3 and
it rocks. I'm loving it. Just one thing. I'm using a Logitech Corded Deluxe
Access keyboard and I just set the 3 extra buttons (www, mail, search) in
KDE. They work great. Thank you.

Now, however, I have an American flag on the kicker, because I'm using
American english. I'm Canadian. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not
anti-American, and I'm not trying to start a flame war. I would just like to
know if there is going to be a Canadian english option. The Canadian keyboard
layout dosen't help me because I don't speak (or write) french. If a Canadian
english option isn't in the works, would anyone know how to change US flag to
a Canadian one? Again, I mean no offense.