KDE cursor in number pad

warren hrach warren11 at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 04:16:01 BST 2003

I set the cursor to be moved by the up/dn/rt/lft keys in the number pad
thinking it might be handy.  It works but lost the rest of the numberpad
actions such as the asterisk key and number keys.  Now I just can't find
the menu option to get back to that setting to disable it.  I am run
RedHat V8.0 currently uptodate with latest updates for programs, and
kernel.  KDE help tells me I have Version 3.00.00 so my question is how to
find that menu again ?
Normally I click on the bottom menu bar red had icon to get the big menu.
Where to go from there ??

Warren