Is there a way to put two toolbars on one line in Konq?

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Thu Jul 17 07:49:25 BST 2003

I never could get the location bar to stick beside the main bar so I did
just as you suggest.  I cleaned out the location bar and moved the
location do-ma-hickey to the main bar.  It's location must be fidigetted
with to get it right as where you put it in the list isn't where it ends up.

I also had a disaster on my first attempt and blew up my main bar and
had to re-config Konq after removing the offending konqrc file.

3.1.2/Gentoo-stable

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:25:58 -0400, CiAsA S'Nuey Boark wrote