kghostview in 3.1.2 does no more open files

Johann Philipp johann.philipp at web.de
Thu Jul 10 18:39:29 BST 2003

Hi

I think I had the same problem and fixed it with the Ghostscript settings.
First try to uncheck the antialiasing for fonts and graphics. If that works,
change the arguments for ghostscript with activated antialiasing:
-sDEVICE=x11alpha (instead of -dTextalphabits=x -dGraphicsalphabits=y).
Unfortunately I don't know, why the default settings give trouble.

Hope this works!
Johann