Compilation problems am_edit via cvsup

Weston M. Price weston_p at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 06:25:56 BST 2003

Hello,
	For about the past two months I have been using cvsup to get the latest kde
source. Build of the base system were working fine, however, after last week
I began to get an error while trying to create the intial makefile using

make -f Makefile.cvs

The error I get is the following:

This Makefile is only for the CVS repository

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
*** Postprocessing Makefile templates
Split loop at admin/am_edit line 843.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I tried searching on Google and nothing really appears to be right on point. I
also updated make and still no results. If anyone could give me a hand with
this I would appreciate it.

My system info:
RedHat 9.0
Kernel: 2.4.20-8