KDE-3.1:kdebindings build problem

Glen Lee Edwards glen at fcwm.org
Thu Jan 30 06:06:57 GMT 2003

I'm getting the following error message when trying to build kdebindings

.libs/x_QGLColormap.o(.x_QGLColormap::gnu.linkonce.t.(QGLColormap const
&)+0x1f): In function `x_QGLColormap::x_QGLColormap(QGLColormap const
&)':
: undefined reference to `QGLColormap::QGLColormap(QGLColormap const &)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libsmokeqt.la.closure] Error 1

So I tried building it with qt-3.1.0 but get the following error, even
though I've already built kdelibs:

checking for KDE... libraries /opt/kde-3.1/lib, headers
/opt/kde-3.1/include
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... configure: error: not found
- you need to install kdelibs first.

I had the same problem with rc6.

Suggestions?

Glen